Car Accident Lawyer in Canby
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Canby, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Hopefully you will never be caught up in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most mindful and proficient drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car crash can help make the insurance claims process faster and simpler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, halt your car and check for wounds.
The life and wellness of you, your occupants and the other people caught up in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police force and let them know of the crash, your placement, how many people are involved, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take sensible steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where possible and if lawful, move the car to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a drawing is precious a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of devastation to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact selective information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to call for the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you put in your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the earlier they know about the crash the sooner they can start working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to consider like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the responsibleness for the accident or circumstances of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Canby, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.