Car Accident Lawyer in Calistoga
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Calistoga, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Perhaps you will never be entangled in an automobile accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most mindful and skilled drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Understandings of what to do after the car crash can help prepare the insurance claims process faster and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, cease your automobile and test for lacerations.
The life and wellness of you, your passengers and the other people caught up in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the police force and let them know of the collision, your position, how many people are involved with, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where possible and if lawful, move the car to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a sketching is deserving a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of damage to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to call for the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you put in your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and write up the accident because the earlier they acknowledge about the crash the quicker they can begin working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might want to consider like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the responsibility for the collision or events of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Calistoga, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.