Car Accident Lawyer in Bryn Mawr
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Bryn Mawr, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be caught up in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and skilled drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car collision can help make the insurance claims process smoother and smoother so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, halt your vehicle and test for wounds.
The life and wellbeing of you, your visitors and the other people entangled in the accident is far more crucial than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the policemen and let them know of the crash, your position, how many people are involved with, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where practicable and if legal, move the car to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a drawing is worth a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of devastation to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact selective information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you submit your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to call your insurance company right away and report the accident because the earlier they know about the crash the quicker they can start working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might want to deliberate like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the responsibility for the collision or events of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Bryn Mawr, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.