Car Accident Lawyer in Ben Lomond
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Ben Lomond, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be involved with in an automobile accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and expert drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car accident can help prepare the insurance claims process simpler and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, stop your vehicle and test for injuries.
The life and health of you, your occupants and the other people implicated in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the police and let them know of the chance event, your location, how many people are involved with, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to defend yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where practicable and if lawful, move the vehicles to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a sketching is worth a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of devastation to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good gamble you’ll need it when you submit your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and report the accident because the quicker they know about the wreck the quicker they can start working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to study like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the responsibility for the accident or events of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Ben Lomond, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.