Car Accident Lawyer in Antelope
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Antelope, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be entangled in an automobile accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and trained drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car collision can help prepare the insurance claims process easier and gentler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, cease your vehicle and check for lacerations.
The life and healthful of you, your commuters and the other people implicated in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the policemen and let them know of the collision, your placement, how many people are involved, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where practicable and if lawful, move the vehicles to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a drawing off is deserving a thousand words and can help improve what you’ve noted the type and location of devastation to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may desire to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you put in your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and account the accident because the quicker they acknowledge about the wreck the faster they can begin working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to consider like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the responsibility for the crash or circumstances of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Antelope, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.