Car Accident Lawyer Graton
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Graton, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be involved with in an automobile accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and trained drivers, however, can rapidly find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car accident can help prepare the insurance claims process faster and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, halt your car and check for injuries.
The life and health of you, your passengers and the other people entangled in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the police and let them know of the mishap, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to defend yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where practicable and if lawful, move the cars to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a drawing is deserving a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may desire to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you put in your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and turn in the accident because the earlier they know about the wreck the faster they can start working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to consider like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the responsibleness for the accident or scenarios of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Graton, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.