Car Accident Lawyer Grass Valley
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Grass Valley, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be entangled in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and trained drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car collision can help prepare the insurance claims process simpler and streamlined so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, stop your vehicle and test for lacerations.
The life and wellbeing of you, your visitors and the other people involved in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the police and let them know of the mishap, your position, how many people are involved, whether there are injured and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where possible and if legal, move the vehicles to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a sketch is worth a thousand words and can help improve what you’ve noted the type and location of damage to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact selective information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you submit your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and account the accident because the quicker they know about the collision the faster they can commence working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to deliberate like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the obligation for the incident or facts of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Grass Valley, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.