Car Accident Lawyer Fountain Valley
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Fountain Valley, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Hopefully you will never be caught up in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most cautious and proficient drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Understandings of what to do after the car crash can help prepare the insurance claims process simpler and gentler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, cease your car and test for injuries.
The life and healthful of you, your visitors and the other people involved in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the policemen and let them know of the chance event, your placement, how many people are involved with, whether there are injured and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where feasible and if legal, move the autos to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a drawing is deserving a thousand words and can help improve what you’ve noted the type and location of impact to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you pass on your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and report the accident because the sooner they know about the crash the quicker they can start working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to deliberate like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the responsibleness for the crash or facts of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Fountain Valley, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.