Car Accident Lawyer El Dorado Hills
|If you need car accident lawyer service in El Dorado Hills, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be caught up in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most cautious and expert drivers, however, can rapidly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Understandings of what to do after the car accident can help establish the insurance claims process simpler and gentler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, halt your car and watch for wounds.
The life and wellness of you, your occupants and the other people implicated in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the policemen and let them know of the mishap, your position, how many people are involved with, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where feasible and if valid, move the vehicles to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a drawing is deserving a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of destruction to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to call for the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you give in your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to call your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the earlier they know about the collision the sooner they can begin working to settle your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to consider like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the responsibleness for the collision or events of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in El Dorado Hills, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.