Car Accident Lawyer Dobbins
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Dobbins, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be caught up in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most mindful and expert drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car accident can help prepare the insurance claims process simpler and gentler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, stop your car and check for injuries.
The life and wellbeing of you, your occupants and the other people entangled in the accident is far more crucial than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the policemen and let them know of the mishap, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to defend yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where viable and if valid, move the cars to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to prevent additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a sketch is worth a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of damage to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good gamble you’ll need it when you put in your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and account the accident because the earlier they know about the collision the faster they can initiate working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to study like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the responsibility for the crash or circumstances of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Dobbins, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.