Car Accident Lawyer Del Rey
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Del Rey, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Hopefully you will never be involved in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and skilled drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car accident can help establish the insurance claims process smoother and smoother so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, cease your vehicle and test for lacerations.
The life and wellness of you, your occupants and the other people caught up in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the policemen and let them know of the accident, your position, how many people are involved, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where feasible and if lawful, move the cars to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to alert oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a sketching is precious a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of devastation to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you pass on your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and report the accident because the earlier they know about the crash the speedier they can commence working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to study like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the obligation for the crash or facts of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Del Rey, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.