Car Accident Lawyer Chicago Park
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Chicago Park, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be caught up in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and expert drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Understandings of what to do after the car collision can help establish the insurance claims process easier and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, cease your vehicle and check for injuries.
The life and healthful of you, your occupants and the other people involved in the accident is far more crucial than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the policemen and let them know of the accident, your position, how many people are involved with, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to defend yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where feasible and if valid, move the autos to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a drawing off is priceless a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of destruction to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you pass on your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the sooner they know about the collision the sooner they can initiate working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might want to study like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the responsibility for the crash or circumstances of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Chicago Park, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.