Car Accident Lawyer Castro Valley
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Castro Valley, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Perhaps you will never be entangled in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most mindful and skilled drivers, however, can rapidly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Understandings of what to do after the car collision can help make the insurance claims process smoother and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, halt your vehicle and check for injuries.
The life and wellbeing of you, your visitors and the other people caught up in the accident is far more crucial than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the police force and let them know of the mishap, your location, how many people are involved with, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where practicable and if lawful, move the cars to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a drawing off is priceless a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to call for the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good gamble you’ll need it when you put in your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the earlier they acknowledge about the crash the speedier they can begin working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might want to regard like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the obligation for the incident or facts of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Castro Valley, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.