Car Accident Lawyer Capitola
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Capitola, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Perhaps you will never be involved in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and expert drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car accident can help establish the insurance claims process simpler and gentler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, stop your automobile and test for bruises.
The life and wellness of you, your visitors and the other people implicated in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the police and let them know of the mishap, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where viable and if lawful, move the cars to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to prevent additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a drawing off is worth a thousand words and can help improve what you’ve noted the type and location of devastation to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you pass on your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to call your insurance company right away and account the accident because the quicker they know about the wreck the faster they can start working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to deliberate like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the responsibleness for the collision or facts of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Capitola, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.