Car Accident Lawyer Bodega Bay
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Bodega Bay, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Preferably you will never be involved in an automobile accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and trained drivers, however, can rapidly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car collision can help make the insurance claims process simpler and streamlined so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, cease your vehicle and check for wounds.
The life and health of you, your passengers and the other people implicated in the accident is far more crucial than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the police force and let them know of the chance event, your position, how many people are involved with, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where practicable and if lawful, move the car to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a drawing is deserving a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of damage to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good gamble you’ll need it when you pass on your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and write up the accident because the earlier they acknowledge about the collision the speedier they can commence working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to study like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the duty for the incident or scenarios of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Bodega Bay, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.