Car Accident Lawyer Bethel Island
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Bethel Island, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Perhaps you will never be involved with in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and trained drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car collision can help establish the insurance claims process smoother and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, stop your car and check for lacerations.
The life and healthful of you, your passengers and the other people entangled in the accident is far more essential than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the policemen and let them know of the accident, your location, how many people are involved with, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take sensible steps to defend yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where viable and if valid, move the vehicles to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to prevent additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a sketch is priceless a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of damage to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you put forward your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the sooner they know about the wreck the sooner they can start working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to consider like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the responsibility for the incident or circumstances of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Bethel Island, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.