Bishop Car Accident Lawyer
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Bishop, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Perhaps you will never be involved in an automobile accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and trained drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car accident can help make the insurance claims process faster and smoother so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, halt your vehicle and watch for bruises.
The life and wellbeing of you, your passengers and the other people caught up in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the police and let them know of the crash, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take sensible steps to defend yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where viable and if valid, move the vehicles to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a sketching is priceless a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you put in your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and turn in the accident because the sooner they acknowledge about the collision the quicker they can begin working to settle your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to study like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the obligation for the accident or facts of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Bishop, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.