Berkeley Car Accident Lawyer
|If you need car accident lawyer service in Berkeley, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be entangled in an automobile accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most mindful and expert drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car collision can help establish the insurance claims process simpler and smoother so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, stop your automobile and test for wounds.
The life and wellness of you, your commuters and the other people implicated in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police and let them know of the collision, your location, how many people are involved with, whether there are injured and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take sensible steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where feasible and if lawful, move the vehicles to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a sketch is priceless a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of impact to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact selective information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good gamble you’ll need it when you submit your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to call your insurance company right away and report the accident because the sooner they acknowledge about the crash the faster they can commence working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might want to study like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the obligation for the incident or scenarios of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident lawyer service in Berkeley, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.