Woodland Hills Car Accident Attorney
|If you need car accident attorney service in Woodland Hills, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Preferably you will never be caught up in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and skilled drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car collision can help make the insurance claims process smoother and streamlined so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, stop your automobile and check for lacerations.
The life and health of you, your commuters and the other people caught up in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police and let them know of the collision, your placement, how many people are involved with, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to defend yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where feasible and if valid, move the car to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a drawing is priceless a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of destruction to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact selective information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you pass on your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to call your insurance company right away and turn in the accident because the earlier they acknowledge about the crash the speedier they can commence working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to study like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the responsibility for the collision or circumstances of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Woodland Hills, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.