Whiskeytown Car Accident Attorney
|If you need car accident attorney service in Whiskeytown, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Perhaps you will never be involved in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and trained drivers, however, can rapidly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car accident can help establish the insurance claims process faster and streamlined so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, cease your car and check for wounds.
The life and wellness of you, your passengers and the other people involved in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the policemen and let them know of the crash, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where feasible and if valid, move the autos to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to alert oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a sketching is precious a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of destruction to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you put in your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and report the accident because the sooner they acknowledge about the crash the speedier they can start working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to consider like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the responsibleness for the collision or facts of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Whiskeytown, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.