Westwood Car Accident Attorney
|If you need car accident attorney service in Westwood, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Perhaps you will never be entangled in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and skilled drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car accident can help make the insurance claims process smoother and simpler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, halt your vehicle and test for bruises.
The life and wellness of you, your visitors and the other people caught up in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the police and let them know of the chance event, your location, how many people are involved with, whether there are injured and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where viable and if lawful, move the car to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a sketching is priceless a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of damage to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact selective information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you give in your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and account the accident because the quicker they acknowledge about the collision the sooner they can initiate working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to study like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the duty for the incident or circumstances of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Westwood, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.