Tehama Car Accident Attorney
|If you need car accident attorney service in Tehama, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Perhaps you will never be caught up in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and trained drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car accident can help prepare the insurance claims process easier and simpler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, cease your automobile and watch for wounds.
The life and wellbeing of you, your occupants and the other people caught up in the accident is far more crucial than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the policemen and let them know of the chance event, your position, how many people are involved with, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where feasible and if legal, move the car to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a drawing is deserving a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of impact to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good gamble you’ll need it when you give in your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and report the accident because the sooner they know about the collision the faster they can commence working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to consider like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the obligation for the crash or events of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Tehama, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.