Tahoe Vista Car Accident Attorney
|If you need car accident attorney service in Tahoe Vista, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Preferably you will never be involved in an automobile accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most mindful and trained drivers, however, can rapidly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Understandings of what to do after the car collision can help prepare the insurance claims process smoother and gentler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, stop your vehicle and test for lacerations.
The life and wellbeing of you, your commuters and the other people implicated in the accident is far more crucial than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the policemen and let them know of the accident, your position, how many people are involved, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where practicable and if legal, move the autos to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a drawing off is worth a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of devastation to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to call for the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you submit your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and report the accident because the earlier they know about the collision the speedier they can commence working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might want to study like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the duty for the incident or events of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Tahoe Vista, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.