Sierra City Car Accident Attorney
|If you need car accident attorney service in Sierra City, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be entangled in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most mindful and expert drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car accident can help prepare the insurance claims process smoother and smoother so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, stop your car and watch for bruises.
The life and wellness of you, your commuters and the other people implicated in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the policemen and let them know of the accident, your position, how many people are involved with, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take sensible steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where possible and if lawful, move the car to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a drawing is worth a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of devastation to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you give in your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and account the accident because the sooner they know about the wreck the sooner they can initiate working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to deliberate like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the responsibleness for the accident or events of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Sierra City, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.