Shasta Car Accident Attorney
|If you need car accident attorney service in Shasta, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Perhaps you will never be entangled in an automobile accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most mindful and proficient drivers, however, can rapidly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car collision can help make the insurance claims process simpler and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, cease your vehicle and watch for bruises.
The life and healthful of you, your commuters and the other people involved in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the police and let them know of the accident, your position, how many people are involved, whether there are injured and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take sensible steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where feasible and if valid, move the car to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to prevent additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a drawing is deserving a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of damage to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may desire to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you submit your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and account the accident because the sooner they know about the collision the quicker they can commence working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to regard like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the duty for the collision or events of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Shasta, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.