Santa Monica Car Accident Attorney
|If you need car accident attorney service in Santa Monica, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be involved with in an automobile accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and proficient drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car crash can help make the insurance claims process smoother and smoother so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, halt your automobile and watch for wounds.
The life and wellbeing of you, your commuters and the other people entangled in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police force and let them know of the collision, your placement, how many people are involved with, whether there are injured and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where practicable and if lawful, move the autos to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to alert oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a drawing off is precious a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of devastation to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you pass on your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and write up the accident because the earlier they know about the crash the quicker they can start working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to regard like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the responsibility for the incident or circumstances of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Santa Monica, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.