Rescue Car Accident Attorney
|If you need car accident attorney service in Rescue, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Perhaps you will never be involved in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most cautious and expert drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car accident can help make the insurance claims process faster and smoother so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, stop your car and watch for wounds.
The life and wellbeing of you, your occupants and the other people implicated in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police and let them know of the accident, your location, how many people are involved with, whether there are injured and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where viable and if legal, move the cars to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a sketch is deserving a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to call for the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good gamble you’ll need it when you give in your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and report the accident because the earlier they know about the collision the quicker they can initiate working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might want to deliberate like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the duty for the accident or scenarios of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Rescue, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.