Redway Car Accident Attorney
|If you need car accident attorney service in Redway, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be entangled in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and expert drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car crash can help establish the insurance claims process easier and gentler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, stop your automobile and test for lacerations.
The life and wellbeing of you, your commuters and the other people caught up in the accident is far more essential than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the policemen and let them know of the mishap, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where possible and if valid, move the cars to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a drawing is precious a thousand words and can help improve what you’ve noted the type and location of destruction to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may desire to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you pass on your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to call your insurance company right away and account the accident because the quicker they acknowledge about the crash the quicker they can start working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might want to regard like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the responsibility for the crash or events of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Redway, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.