Pollock Pines Car Accident Attorney
|If you need car accident attorney service in Pollock Pines, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be involved in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most cautious and expert drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car crash can help make the insurance claims process simpler and gentler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, stop your car and test for lacerations.
The life and healthful of you, your passengers and the other people implicated in the accident is far more crucial than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police force and let them know of the crash, your location, how many people are involved with, whether there are injured and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where viable and if lawful, move the car to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to alert oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a drawing is precious a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of impact to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to call for the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you submit your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and turn in the accident because the earlier they know about the wreck the sooner they can commence working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to consider like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the duty for the collision or events of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Pollock Pines, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.