Piercy Car Accident Attorney
|If you need car accident attorney service in Piercy, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Hopefully you will never be caught up in an automobile accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and trained drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car accident can help establish the insurance claims process faster and simpler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, halt your vehicle and test for injuries.
The life and healthful of you, your commuters and the other people caught up in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police and let them know of the accident, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where feasible and if legal, move the cars to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to alert oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a sketching is worth a thousand words and can help improve what you’ve noted the type and location of destruction to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you put forward your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and report the accident because the earlier they know about the crash the faster they can commence working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to study like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the responsibleness for the collision or scenarios of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Piercy, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.