Norden Car Accident Attorney
|If you need car accident attorney service in Norden, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be involved with in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and skilled drivers, however, can rapidly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car collision can help make the insurance claims process smoother and streamlined so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, halt your vehicle and check for injuries.
The life and health of you, your passengers and the other people implicated in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the police force and let them know of the accident, your position, how many people are involved, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take sensible steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where practicable and if lawful, move the autos to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to alert oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a sketching is deserving a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of damage to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may desire to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you put forward your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and account the accident because the sooner they acknowledge about the crash the quicker they can initiate working to settle your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to deliberate like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the duty for the accident or scenarios of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Norden, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.