Mount Shasta Car Accident Attorney
|If you need car accident attorney service in Mount Shasta, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Hopefully you will never be involved in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most cautious and proficient drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car collision can help prepare the insurance claims process smoother and simpler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, cease your vehicle and test for lacerations.
The life and health of you, your visitors and the other people entangled in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the police and let them know of the crash, your placement, how many people are involved with, whether there are injured and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where feasible and if valid, move the autos to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a drawing off is priceless a thousand words and can help improve what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may desire to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you put in your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the sooner they acknowledge about the crash the sooner they can commence working to settle your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to deliberate like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the duty for the accident or events of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Mount Shasta, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.