Mcarthur Car Accident Attorney
|If you need car accident attorney service in Mcarthur, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Hopefully you will never be involved in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most cautious and trained drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car crash can help establish the insurance claims process smoother and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, stop your automobile and test for lacerations.
The life and wellness of you, your occupants and the other people implicated in the accident is far more crucial than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the police and let them know of the accident, your placement, how many people are involved with, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take sensible steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where viable and if valid, move the autos to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a sketch is worth a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of damage to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you submit your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to call your insurance company right away and write up the accident because the earlier they know about the crash the sooner they can commence working to settle your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to consider like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the duty for the incident or events of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Mcarthur, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.