Mad River Car Accident Attorney
|If you need car accident attorney service in Mad River, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Hopefully you will never be involved in an automobile accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most cautious and expert drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car accident can help prepare the insurance claims process smoother and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, halt your vehicle and test for lacerations.
The life and wellbeing of you, your occupants and the other people caught up in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police and let them know of the accident, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where viable and if valid, move the car to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to prevent additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a sketch is deserving a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of destruction to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact selective information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may desire to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you submit your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to call your insurance company right away and turn in the accident because the earlier they know about the crash the speedier they can initiate working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to regard like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the duty for the accident or circumstances of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Mad River, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.