Lotus Car Accident Attorney
|If you need car accident attorney service in Lotus, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Hopefully you will never be involved with in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and trained drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Understandings of what to do after the car accident can help prepare the insurance claims process easier and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, cease your vehicle and watch for bruises.
The life and health of you, your commuters and the other people caught up in the accident is far more crucial than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the police force and let them know of the mishap, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where feasible and if valid, move the car to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a sketch is deserving a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact selective information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may care to inquire the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good gamble you’ll need it when you give in your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and turn in the accident because the earlier they know about the crash the speedier they can commence working to settle your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to consider like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the obligation for the collision or circumstances of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Lotus, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.