Los Angeles Car Accident Attorney
|If you need car accident attorney service in Los Angeles, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Perhaps you will never be caught up in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and expert drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car crash can help prepare the insurance claims process faster and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, stop your automobile and check for wounds.
The life and health of you, your occupants and the other people entangled in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the policemen and let them know of the chance event, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where viable and if valid, move the cars to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a drawing off is deserving a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact selective information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you put in your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the sooner they know about the crash the speedier they can commence working to settle your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might want to consider like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the obligation for the crash or facts of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Los Angeles, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.