Korbel Car Accident Attorney
|If you need car accident attorney service in Korbel, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be involved in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most cautious and proficient drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car collision can help make the insurance claims process faster and gentler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, halt your car and test for lacerations.
The life and wellbeing of you, your passengers and the other people entangled in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police force and let them know of the collision, your position, how many people are involved, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to defend yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where practicable and if legal, move the vehicles to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a drawing is priceless a thousand words and can help improve what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may desire to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you give in your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and write up the accident because the quicker they know about the wreck the speedier they can start working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to deliberate like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the obligation for the accident or facts of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Korbel, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.