Homewood Car Accident Attorney
|If you need car accident attorney service in Homewood, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Perhaps you will never be involved with in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most cautious and expert drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car accident can help make the insurance claims process easier and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, cease your vehicle and watch for lacerations.
The life and wellness of you, your passengers and the other people entangled in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the policemen and let them know of the crash, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where viable and if legal, move the vehicles to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to prevent additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a drawing is deserving a thousand words and can help improve what you’ve noted the type and location of destruction to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may desire to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you pass on your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and turn in the accident because the earlier they acknowledge about the crash the faster they can initiate working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to study like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the responsibleness for the incident or circumstances of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Homewood, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.