Gridley Car Accident Attorney
|If you need car accident attorney service in Gridley, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Preferably you will never be involved in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and trained drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Understandings of what to do after the car accident can help prepare the insurance claims process faster and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, cease your automobile and watch for wounds.
The life and wellness of you, your visitors and the other people caught up in the accident is far more crucial than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the police and let them know of the chance event, your placement, how many people are involved with, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take sensible steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where possible and if legal, move the vehicles to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to prevent additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a drawing off is deserving a thousand words and can help improve what you’ve noted the type and location of damage to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact selective information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you pass on your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and turn in the accident because the quicker they know about the wreck the quicker they can commence working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to study like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the responsibility for the collision or events of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Gridley, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.