Gold Run Car Accident Attorney
|If you need car accident attorney service in Gold Run, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Perhaps you will never be involved with in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and trained drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Understandings of what to do after the car accident can help establish the insurance claims process easier and streamlined so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, cease your car and watch for lacerations.
The life and wellbeing of you, your occupants and the other people involved in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police force and let them know of the collision, your position, how many people are involved, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where possible and if valid, move the car to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a sketch is priceless a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of damage to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good gamble you’ll need it when you give in your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and write up the accident because the sooner they know about the collision the sooner they can commence working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to study like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the responsibility for the accident or events of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Gold Run, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.