Fontana Car Accident Attorney
|If you need car accident attorney service in Fontana, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Hopefully you will never be caught up in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most mindful and trained drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car accident can help prepare the insurance claims process simpler and streamlined so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, stop your car and check for injuries.
The life and wellness of you, your passengers and the other people implicated in the accident is far more crucial than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the policemen and let them know of the mishap, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take rational steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where practicable and if valid, move the cars to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a drawing off is worth a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of destruction to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may desire to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you put forward your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and turn in the accident because the sooner they acknowledge about the crash the sooner they can commence working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to consider like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the responsibility for the collision or circumstances of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Fontana, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.