Davis Car Accident Attorney
|If you need car accident attorney service in Davis, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be entangled in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most mindful and proficient drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car crash can help make the insurance claims process easier and streamlined so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay composed, stop your automobile and check for bruises.
The life and wellness of you, your occupants and the other people entangled in the accident is far more essential than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the policemen and let them know of the accident, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take sensible steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where viable and if legal, move the vehicles to the side of the traffic and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a drawing off is priceless a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of damage to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the accident report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you submit your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its commonly a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and write up the accident because the earlier they know about the wreck the sooner they can start working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might want to regard like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the responsibility for the crash or facts of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Davis, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.