Courtland Car Accident Attorney
|If you need car accident attorney service in Courtland, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Perhaps you will never be involved in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most mindful and skilled drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car crash can help establish the insurance claims process simpler and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, halt your automobile and test for bruises.
The life and healthful of you, your occupants and the other people implicated in the accident is far more essential than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the policemen and let them know of the collision, your location, how many people are involved, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take reasonable steps to protect yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where possible and if lawful, move the car to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a sketching is precious a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of destruction to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you pass on your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and account the accident because the sooner they acknowledge about the crash the sooner they can initiate working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might want to consider like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the responsibleness for the incident or facts of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Courtland, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.