Coloma Car Accident Attorney
|If you need car accident attorney service in Coloma, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Hopefully you will never be caught up in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most mindful and expert drivers, however, can rapidly find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car accident can help establish the insurance claims process faster and smoother so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, stop your car and check for wounds.
The life and health of you, your passengers and the other people involved in the accident is far more essential than the vehicle itself.
2. If required, call the police and let them know of the chance event, your position, how many people are involved, whether there are injuries and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where practicable and if lawful, move the cars to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to forewarn oncoming traffic and to prevent additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a sketching is precious a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of devastation to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good probability you’ll need it when you pass on your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and account the accident because the earlier they acknowledge about the collision the speedier they can commence working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car dragged if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might want to consider like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the obligation for the accident or facts of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Coloma, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.