Car Accident Attorney Somerset
|If you need car accident attorney service in Somerset, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.
Preferably you will never be caught up in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and proficient drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car accident can help establish the insurance claims process smoother and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, stop your vehicle and watch for injuries.
The life and wellbeing of you, your visitors and the other people implicated in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the policemen and let them know of the chance event, your position, how many people are involved with, whether there are injured and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where viable and if lawful, move the car to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to warn oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a sketch is worth a thousand words and can help strengthen what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications involving the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact selective information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may desire to seek the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good gamble you’ll need it when you submit your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to call your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the sooner they know about the wreck the sooner they can begin working to solve your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to regard like don’t discuss the financial limits of your auto insurance policy and abstain from discussing the obligation for the accident or circumstances of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Somerset, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Give us a call for more information.