Car Accident Attorney Shingletown
|If you need car accident attorney service in Shingletown, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be entangled in an car accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and expert drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a wreck.
Would you know what to do? Information of what to do after the car crash can help prepare the insurance claims process smoother and gentler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, cease your vehicle and check for wounds.
The life and health of you, your commuters and the other people entangled in the accident is far more essential than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the police and let them know of the chance event, your position, how many people are involved with, whether there are injured and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where possible and if valid, move the car to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may wish to use them to alert oncoming traffic and to deter additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the mishap occurred sometimes a drawing off is priceless a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of impact to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact info of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may wish to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good gamble you’ll need it when you pass on your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its normally a good idea to call your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the earlier they acknowledge about the wreck the speedier they can initiate working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car towed if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might want to consider like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the responsibility for the accident or events of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Shingletown, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.