Car Accident Attorney Pine Grove
|If you need car accident attorney service in Pine Grove, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be involved with in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and expert drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car accident can help establish the insurance claims process easier and streamlined so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay calm, stop your car and check for bruises.
The life and health of you, your commuters and the other people caught up in the accident is far more essential than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police force and let them know of the chance event, your placement, how many people are involved, whether there are casualties and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to defend yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where possible and if legal, move the cars to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to alert oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a drawing is deserving a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of destruction to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact selective information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good chance you’ll need it when you submit your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to phone your insurance company right away and write up the accident because the quicker they acknowledge about the crash the sooner they can begin working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any fix work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to consider like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the obligation for the incident or events of the accident with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Pine Grove, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.