Car Accident Attorney Phillipsville
|If you need car accident attorney service in Phillipsville, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Hopefully you will never be caught up in an vehicle accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and trained drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Education of what to do after the car collision can help establish the insurance claims process smoother and faster so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay steady, stop your car and check for lacerations.
The life and health of you, your visitors and the other people involved in the accident is far more valuable than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the police and let them know of the collision, your placement, how many people are involved, whether there are wounds and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take sensible steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from further damage. Where viable and if lawful, move the autos to the side of the road and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may desire to use them to alert oncoming traffic and to prevent additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the incident occurred sometimes a sketch is priceless a thousand words and can help enhance what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may desire to call for the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you submit your insurance claim to your insurer.
6. Its usually a good idea to call your insurance company right away and report the accident because the sooner they know about the collision the quicker they can commence working to resolve your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and assess the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might need to deliberate like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the duty for the collision or facts of the collision with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Phillipsville, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.