Car Accident Attorney Oroville
|If you need car accident attorney service in Oroville, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.
Perhaps you will never be caught up in an auto accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most careful and trained drivers, however, can easily find themselves in the middle of a collision.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car crash can help make the insurance claims process easier and streamlined so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, halt your automobile and check for injuries.
The life and healthful of you, your passengers and the other people involved in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If needed, call the police force and let them know of the collision, your placement, how many people are involved, whether there are injured and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to safeguard yourself, and your vehicle, from added damage. Where viable and if legal, move the cars to the side of the streets and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to thwart additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the crash occurred sometimes a sketching is worth a thousand words and can help improve what you’ve noted the type and location of loss to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact reference of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the collision report. Theres a good opportunity you’ll need it when you submit your policy claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to call your insurance company right away and cover the accident because the quicker they know about the collision the sooner they can commence working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they’ll be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and appraise the damage before any repair work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might desire to deliberate like don’t discuss the budgetary limits of your auto insurance policy and minimize discussing the responsibleness for the crash or circumstances of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Oroville, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Email us today for more information.