Car Accident Attorney Junction City
|If you need car accident attorney service in Junction City, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.
Preferably you will never be entangled in an automobile accident or need to file an insurance claim.
Even the most protective and expert drivers, however, can quickly find themselves in the middle of a crash.
Would you know what to do? Knowledge of what to do after the car crash can help make the insurance claims process faster and simpler so that you are back on the road faster.
1. Try to stay tranquil, stop your vehicle and watch for bruises.
The life and health of you, your passengers and the other people implicated in the accident is far more important than the vehicle itself.
2. If necessary, call the police force and let them know of the collision, your position, how many people are involved with, whether there are injured and the types of injuries.
3. You may wish to take fair steps to insure yourself, and your vehicle, from additional damage. Where possible and if legal, move the vehicles to the side of the highway and turn on your hazards as soon as it is safe. If you have flares, you may want to use them to advise oncoming traffic and to stop additional crashes.
4. Taking lots of notes is a good practice, like: the date, time and location of the accident how the accident occurred sometimes a sketch is precious a thousand words and can help raise what you’ve noted the type and location of damage to your car the type and location of damage to the other cars or property involved the names, addresses and contact information of all drivers and passengers involved in the accident drivers license numbers and all the information on the licenses insurance identifications including the name of the insurance company and policy number the names, addresses and contact information of witnesses the names and badge numbers of police officers or other first response personnel
5. You may want to ask the police officer when and where you can get a copy of the crash report. Theres a good gamble you’ll need it when you put forward your coverage claim to your insurer.
6. Its ordinarily a good idea to telephone your insurance company right away and write up the accident because the quicker they know about the crash the faster they can begin working to conclude your insurance claim. As well, they will be able to explain the next steps, like where to have the car hauled if necessary and arrange for an adjuster to come out and evaluate the damage before any fixing work is done.
7. There are a couple of don’ts you might wish to deliberate like don’t discuss the economic limits of your auto insurance policy and avoid discussing the responsibleness for the collision or facts of the crash with anyone other than the police or a representative of your insurance company.
Call us now if you need a car accident lawyer to look over your case
If you need car accident attorney service in Junction City, we can help you. Call (818) 657-8039 Call us today for more information.